Flask | St. Andrew's The Old Course

Flask | St. Andrew's The Old Course

Regular price $79.95 Sale

  • Lead-free Pewter
  • 8 oz capacity
  • St. Andrew's Golf Course engraving

" The Royal and Ancient Golf Club, which was founded in 1754 as the Society of St Andrews Golfers, is recognised world wide as the headquarters of Golf. The Old Course was granted to the citizens of St. Andrews in 1552 and has remained a public course ever since. The Present club house was opened in 1854."